Tandem With The Random podcast No. 7 (4/18/2011) features an interview with Scott Ditzenberger, lawyer-turned-director of Out of Place, a film documenting the Lake Erie surfing culture in the Cleveland, Ohio, area. In addition to the film, the conversation also includes talk of baseball. File size: 12.6 MB. Time: 27 min, 30 sec. Hosted by Brian Kelley.
Interact with Tandem With The Random:
- Web – https://tandem.wordpress.com
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/TandemWithTheRandom
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/TWTRpodcast
- E-mail – TWTRpodcast@gmail.com
- Voicemail (in the U.S.) – 1-609-310-1480 (voicemails may be used during future podcasts)
More info on Scott Ditzenberger/Out of Place:
- Official Out of Place movie site – www.outofplacemovie.com
- Out of Place Facebook page
- Homage Clothing – Surf Ohio – a sponsor of Out of Place
And here is the film’s trailer…
Out of Place – Official Trailer
Vodpod videos no longer available.