Tandem With The Random podcast No. 20 (11.21.2012) is a special episode focusing on two groups involved in Hurricane Sandy relief efforts at the Jersey Shore and featuring interviews with Melissa Klepacki, founder of Princeton, N.J.-based Restore Our Shore, and Stan Hays, co-founder and executive director of Missouri-based Operation BBQ Relief. Also included is host Brian Kelley’s musical tribute to the Jersey Shore, “(This Will Be Our) Home Again.” File size: 9.2 MB. Time: 40 min, 20 sec. Host: Brian Kelley.
Interact with Tandem With The Random
- TWTR on the Web
- TWTR on Facebook
- TWTR on Twitter (@TWTRpodcast)
- TWTR on Tumblr
- E-mail – TWTRpodcast@gmail.com
- Voicemail (in the U.S.) – 1-609-310-1480 (voicemails may be used during future podcasts)
Links related to Restore Our Shore
- Restore Our Shore on Twitter (@SOSJerseyShore)
- Restore Our Shore on Facebook
- Joshua Harr Shane Foundation – The charity under which Restore Our Shore is operating
- Shore Helpers – A Restore Our Shore partner dedicated to connecting families and businesses affected by Hurricane Sandy with volunteers who can help
- Princeton Scoop – Restore Our Shore founder Melissa Klepacki’s social media/marketing firm, provided Restore Our Shore wristbands
- Small World Coffee – hosted Nov. 15 live music benefit for Restore Our Shore
- Tiny Little T-Shirt Co. – provided shirts to Restore Our Shore
Links related to Operation BBQ Relief
Hurricane Sandy Information and Relief Links
- State of New Jersey Hurricane Sandy Information Center
- New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
- FEMA Disaster Assistance – Get information and file for federal disaster assistance.
- American Red Cross – Donate to relief efforts!
- Jersey Shore Hurricane News – A Facebook page that has been providing much-needed information, photos, tips and other updates during and after the storm.
© 2012 Brian J. Kelley