Tandem With The Random podcast No. 24 (3/11/2013) features part one of a conversation with the Prydonians of Prynceton, a Doctor Who and science fiction fan club that started in 1984 and is still active today, just as Doctor Who celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2013. Plus…a few random thoughts. File size: 4.3 MB. Time: 18 min, 20 sec. Host: Brian Kelley.
Interact with Tandem With The Random:
- TWTR on the Web
- TWTR on Facebook
- TWTR on Google+
- TWTR on Twitter (@TWTRpodcast)
- TWTR on Tumblr
- TWTR on YouTube
- E-mail – TWTRpodcast@gmail.com
- Voicemail (in the U.S.) – 1-609-310-1480 (voicemails may be used during future podcasts)
Links related to the Prydonians of Prynceton, a Doctor Who and science-fiction/fantasy fan club based in central New Jersey:
Links to some other things mentioned during the podcast:
- At the time of this post, Brian is 0-for-2 in his attempts to see comet Pan-STARRS.
Hurricane Sandy Relief As a native and resident of New Jersey, I kindly ask you to please visit the links below for information about Hurricane Sandy relief efforts in the Garden State and how you can help:
- State of New Jersey Hurricane Sandy Information Center
- New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
- FEMA Disaster Assistance – Get information and file for federal disaster assistance.
- American Red Cross – Donate to relief efforts!
- Jersey Shore Hurricane News – A Facebook page that has been providing much-needed information, photos, tips and other updates during and after the storm.
- Restore our Shore – A Princeton, NJ-based organization featured on the Nov. 21 special edition of the podcast that is working to raise for funds for relief efforts.