Tandem With The Random podcast No. 27 (11/18/2013): Doctor Who @ 50 – This episode of the podcast celebrates the 50th anniversary of the iconic BBC science fiction television program, Doctor Who, and features interviews with Louis Trapani of GallifreyanEmbassy.org and the Doctor Who: Podshock podcast, Gregg Taylor of Decoder Ring Theatre, and Sam Tomaino and Kim Neighbor of the Prydonians of Prynceton…plus a few random thoughts. File size: 11.4 MB. Time: 47 min, 20 sec. Host: Brian Kelley.
Links related to Tandem With The Random 027 – 11.18.2013 (Doctor Who Special):
- Louis Trapani
- Sam Tomaino & Kim Neighbor
- Gregg Taylor
- Doctor Who – BBC’s official home page
- BBC America – Doctor Who Takeover Schedule – a lineup of Doctor Who-related programming the week of Nov. 18-24, 2013
- Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor Theatrical Screenings – find the location of the nearest theater showing the Doctor Who 50th anniversary episode.
- Fathom Events – The Day of the Doctor – alternate site to find the nearest theatrical screening of the special in the United States.
Interact with Tandem With The Random:
- TWTR on the Web
- TWTR on Facebook
- TWTR on Google+
- TWTR on Twitter (@TWTRpodcast)
- TWTR on Tumblr
- TWTR on YouTube
- E-mail – TWTRpodcast@gmail.com
- Voicemail (in the U.S.) – 1-609-310-1480 (voicemails may be used during future podcasts)